Thursday, March 9, 2017

Enchanted Polish January 2016

Next up, I have January 2016, so this poor polish is already over a year old! Ack. I think this happens to all of us nail polish bloggers, though! Only so many polishes you can wear at one time!  January 2016 is a pinky beige nude creme with a strong yellow green shimmer.

I was expecting this to be a little bit tricky to work with, but I really didn't have any problems! The polish is on the thinner side,but is pigmented and flows easily on to the nail. I did use a light touch to avoid streaking, but that honestly wasn't too much of an issue! I used three coats here to make sure I didn't have any thin spots!



This color is a lovely nude, though I think it's maybe a touch too pink for my skin tone and gives me slight lobster hands. The contrasting green shimmer, though, is a lot of fun and makes it feel different from most nudes. It certainly makes it fun and unique and I love how much the shimmer stands out. Even though it doesn't quite suit my skin tone, I like this a lot! 

1 comment: