Friday, March 3, 2017

Girly Bits Xmas and O's

Rounding off the week I have another Girly Bits polish to share with you-- this time one of the December COTM polishes! Today's polish is Xmas and O's (now I'm singing that Elle King song!). This is described as a "sparkling rose gold foil" which is spot on. I can't really add more to than that. Rose gold has been a big trend for what, at least the past year? I feel I'm pretty behind-- I honestly think this is the first rose gold polish I have! But, I think it was a good place to start!

I don't have any complaints to report about the formula! I used three coats, but two probably have been ok. This was smooth and generally pretty easy to apply, though the polish was maybe a bit on the thicker side. In any case, it definitely wasn't difficult to work with.



Here's a phone pic outside so you can revel in its beauty:


This is so gorgeous. I wore this for several days longer than I normally would have because it's just so stunning. All I wanted to do was look at my nails... so pretty. It was hard not to stare at my nails! This held up really well despite how hard I am on my hands; I can see myself reaching for this bottle again many times in the future! 

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I would totally wear this color on my nails a lot too.

    ReplyDelete