Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Sinful Colors Works Like A Charm

It's the week of St Patrick's Day, so I figured we'll go with a green theme this week! I picked Sinful Colors Works Like a Charm on a whim a week or so ago-- not that I need any new polish, but I've been jonesing for a mint and gold combo recently and for the reasonable price of $1.99, I decided I couldn't go wrong with this. Works Like a Charm is one of the St Patrick's Day collection Sinful Colors put out this year. There was another green I am wishing I had grabbed as well, but this was definitely a good choice.

The formula was ok, but not great. It's a little thick and prone to dragging, unfortunately. That said, I did used a light touch and used thinner coats and that made the application ok. Honestly, it could have been much worse so I'm pretty happy. After two coats I still had a uneven patches so I used my typical third coat and I think it looks great.



I got several compliments on this, which of course I always love when I wear a polish. I love the combination of mint and gold; it's so pretty! The formula wasn't perfect, but is acceptable for the price. I loved wearing this!

Hope everyone had a good weekend and that your week is off to a good start!

1 comment: